Join Dr. Wykoff on a Virtual Diabetic Retinopathy Webinar
Dear valued patient,
Please join us for an educational talk on the treatment of diabetic retinopathy led by Dr. Charles C. Wykoff, MD, PhD from Retina Consultants of Houston. This free, educational talk is being held virtually on Thursday, Dec. 10 at 4 p.m. CST. This is an opportunity to engage with Dr. Wykoff, share your experiences and get your questions answered.
The presentation will give patients a deeper understanding of Diabetic Retinopathy, including:
· What causes DR and how it affects your vision
· Treatment options and their goals
· How to monitor your DR and how to know if your treatment stops working
· How to talk with your doctor about your treatment concerns, questions, preferences
· How your doctor, insurance company, and pharmacy work to get you the treatment you need
Participants will be asked to complete a survey about diabetic retinopathy before accessing the virtual session and a post-survey to receive a $20 digital Amazon gift card.
Information on how to join the meeting will be sent in advance to those who register.
We hope you will join Dr. Wykoff for this event!